My quilting machine has been giving me fits for quite a while now. The other day it was had rail road tracks on the back, then the thread kept breaking no matter what I did! I was sooooo frustrated. I finally got half a quilt done last night, only took me over three hours, between the frogging etc. Anyway, got up this morning and started in again and finished the pink quilt. I had done a blue and white one the other day but the quilting looked so bad because of the way the machine kept breaking thread, I was just sick. Then after I finished the pink one it went so smooth I loaded another of the kdis quilts and got it done! Whooo hooo now I have three to bind, but I’m really happy they did that well. Here’s a picture of the three of them.